Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stephen King's IT


I Love this movie! This was the first horror movie I ever saw, I was 3 years old. 
I think watching horror films that young made me addicted and made me not so easily frighten.
I've never been afraid of clowns, but Pennywise the Clown can turn into 
your biggest fear. Watching it now that I'm older I don't really think it's scary anymore,
or maybe its that I've watched it so many times. But I think everyone should watch it
its a classic horror film, and Tim Curry made an amazing "IT".
But there is some exciting news, it's going to be remake. I think with the technology of today
it can be a lot more scary.
Summary 
So pretty much it's about a group of long time friends that set out to stop "IT".
"IT" takes form of a clown, but it can turn into any ones worst fear. But as kids they found a way to stop "IT" for the time being.
And in the present the gang of kids have grown up and moved away, but Pennywise the Clown returned  and they all reunite to try to stop "IT" once again.
Most of the movie takes part of them as adults, but they have flashback where you discover what happen when they were younger.  


Spoilers  

My favorite part is in the library with Stan and Pennywise sets off the balloons and they explode
blood. But I don't really like the ending with the spider. Hopefully in the remake the make it a little better.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment