Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sinister


My Opinion
I've never seen a movie with a story line like this, so I was pretty interested in watching it.  
I watched the trailer and and got pretty syked about it. It's a good movie a must see for October.


Plot
Found footage helps crime author realize how and why a family was murdered in his new home.
The footage also helps him discover new things and new information he never thought possible. But the bad news is his new discoveries put his entire family in danger from a supernatural entity. 


Spoilers

I didn't really like the ending, how the family just died like that and how that person... monster? Just took that girl away. And they also didn't explain him very good, just that he did that ritual and how he was a child eater. But he didn't even eat the kids he just had them do all of his dirty work for him. And all the little kids were really bad actors. The movie wasn't very scary even though there were a few parts that made me jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment