Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dead Silence

Beware the stare of Mary Shaw, She had no children only dolls, and if 
you see her in your dreams... may sure to never... ever scream.

My Opinion 
Dead Silence is one of my favorite horror movies. There is just something about ventriloquist dolls 
that seems very scary to me. There were parts that made me jump,
and there might be some images that may hunt you in your sleep.
I really like the story and they explain it very good, so you can understand Mary Shaw and her endless 
amount of dolls. There is so many twist and turns to this movie it's a must see.

Plot
Jamie Ashen returns to his home town to get answers to his wife's murder.
Some of those answers may be linked to the ghost of a murdered ventriloquist, Mary Shaw and her 101 dolls. 

Spoilers
I have two favorite parts. The first is when Jamie and the cop are in the theater and see all of the dolls. And second is when we get to see Mar Shaw's face. I also really like seeing all of the peoples dead faces with their tongs cut out is't really creepy and scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment